Transfer now and breathe a sigh of relief...
As you wave good-bye to your existing over-priced domain registrar and transfer your domain to Simplec Domains! Moving your domain name is easy, straight forward and we'll walk you through each step of the process. Move all of your domains for the added convenience of quick and easy centralised management at Simplec Domains.
Step 1: Complete the domain transfer form »
Webmasters with large quantities of domain names can login to our management portal and bulk transfer for convenience.
Start a bulk transfer by uploading your CSV file »
7 top reasons to move...
- Moving to Simplec Domains is easy!
- Manage all of your domain names and services from our easy to use domain portal.
- Don't like robots? Our support team are real humans!
- Friendly and professional service.
- No hidden charges or dodgy stuff!
- Get access to free DNS management
- We are Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) 2013 compliant!
Important transfer information
.au Domains (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au, .id.au, etc.)
- .au transfers can only commence transferring after official confirmation is received from the authorised contact for the domain
- It takes 48 hours for the auDA registry to transfer the domain
- While transferring .au domains to Simplec Domains is free, domains nearing expiration (90 days) need to renew as a part of the transfer process.
Top Level Domains (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, etc.)
- Domains meeting the above criteria take 7 days to complete a transfer
- You may need to unlock your domain with your existing registrar before you begin transferring here
- You may transfer an expired domain. However, if the status of the domain is "Redemption Period", "Pending Delete" or "Expired", you will not be able to transfer the registration and should contact your existing registrar.
.nz Domains (.co.nz, .net.nz, etc.)
- You must submit a UDAI (Unique Domain Authorisation Indicator) with your .nz domain transfer
- There's no waiting for .nz domains to transfer, they transfer immediately!